Power Washer Pump RSV4G40HDF40-EZ with Chemical Hose for Briggs & Stratton 6214
Please review all product information to ensure that this product is compatible with your unit.
This is a Quality ROP Shop Brand Product
A Message to the Customer
The ROP Shop staff constantly strives to provide clear and concise product information. We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to confirm product compatibility. It is your responsibility to confirm this is the correct product you need; therefore, we encourage all customers to fully review the information provided in this listing prior to purchase. Nothing is worse than having to return a product, trust us…we get it. Let’s work together to avoid this! If you are unsure as to whether or not this is the correct product for your unit, please ask. If you seek assistance we will need as much of the following information as possible, if applicable, to help you find the product you are looking for:
- Model and/or Sub-model
- Spec and/or Type Number
- Code and/or Serial Number
- Engine Horsepower
Our knowledgeable product specialists are always willing to help you verify product fitment. Stay rugged, my friend.
-The ROP Shop Staff
- The ROP Shop replacement Power Washer Pump RSV4G40HDF40-EZ with Chemical Hose for Briggs & Stratton 6214
- Specs – Max Pressure: 4000PSI. Max Flow: 4GPM. Max Pump Speed: 3400RPM. Shaft: 1″. Max Fluid Temp: 140°F. Inlet Type: 3/8″ Female. Outlet Type: 3/8″ Male. Oil Capacity: 16oz. Hose ID: 1/4″. Hose OD: 3/8″. Length: 5′. Adapter Ends: 3/4″ Female & 3/8″ Male Pipe Thread. QC Adapter Ends: 3/8″Female Pipe Thread & 3/8″ Coupler. Refer to images 2 and 3 for more information
- Includes – (1) Pressure Washer Pump, (1) Oil Cap, (4) Bolts, (4) Lock Washers, (1) Chemical Hose with Filter, (1) Garden Hose Adapter with Tension Spring and Cone Filter & (1) Quick-Connect Socket; comes as shown in the first image
- The RSV Series are designed to direct drive on gasoline engines ranging from 5-13 HP. Life tested over 500 hours at maximum performance of 4 GPM at 4,000 PSI. This is the EZ version, which has the outlet facing the front
- The hose can be used to siphon detergent out of a separate container. The adapter & filter offer an exceptional solution to keeping your water intake free of debris and adaptable for nearly any pump. Upon installation, the spring supplies pressure to the nut and ensures a firm seal with the garden hose